Updated as of Jan 6, 2022
As we navigate the rising uncertainties surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to share how we are doing our part to flatten the curve.
COVID-19 and the emergence of new variants have disrupted supply chains around the world, reducing space within production factories, decreasing available capacity on shipping vessels, and prolonging processing time at receival ports. As a result, our estimated delivery dates may be longer than usual and you may experience some disruption in the delivery of your order.
Shipping & Fulfillment
*IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the current circumstances, the health and safety of our customers as well as our delivery partners remain our utmost priority. As such, there may be unforeseen situations in which some deliveries will have to be rescheduled, and we appreciate your continued patience. With delivery disruptions happening throughout the US, we are currently experiencing potential delays with regards to transit scheduling. As such, some orders may be affected with an extended waiting time of 1-2 months for your delivery to be scheduled and completed.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work closely with our shipping partners to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. If you have yet to receive any updates on the delivery of your purchase, or should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com
- As a result of recent operational capacity issues faced by UPS, a small number of orders fulfilled by UPS may see delayed updating of tracking information and/or delayed delivery times. This is due to a surge in online shopping and shipping demands amidst COVID-19 safe distancing practices.
- Our usual cancellation/return policy applies. If you change your mind and decide to cancel your order or any item(s) in your order, please notify us before your shipment is processed, and there will be no restocking fee incurred. Any orders cancelled after that will incur a fee. Read our policy.
- For orders yet to be placed, we suggest entering your zip code on any product page for an estimate of when you may expect to receive your item. This estimated delivery date range includes time taken for stock movement from manufacturing locations to our warehouse. We are currently unable to offer expedited shipping.
The well-being and safety of our customers, as well as our employees and third-party delivery drivers, make up the heart of our business. As updates stream in daily, we are working with our delivery partners to put appropriate safety measures in place while getting deliveries to you with minimal disruptions.
Health & Safety
- Contactless Delivery: We offer Contactless Delivery for those who prefer their shipment to be placed outside their doorstep. To request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery personnel undergo daily temperature checks.
- As a precaution, delivery and customer service teams may inquire about your health, quarantine status and travel history in the last 14 days.
- Exact steps may differ between carriers, but rest assured that safeguarding your well-being remains a top priority to our network of partners.
We’re here if you need to talk.
There is no telling how the situation may evolve, but we will be sure to keep you updated of any further changes here. Should you have any concerns or queries, feel free to reach us anytime at email@example.com.
In the meantime, we will keep doing what we do – making furniture you love. We promise to keep you inspired on our social channels too… after all, a little distraction goes a long way.
For now, stay healthy and positive – and load up on some extra couch-time (plenty of rest builds immunity!)